Saturday 20 April 2013

Help

Hi guys!
So, yesterday I received an email from someone anonymous. They said they could help me, and that they knew about the culverts. Unfortunately, they haven’t replied to any of my questions. I haven’t really given up on finding someone who knows what happened at the culverts, so it would be great if this person turned out to know something, and considering they probably read my blog, I am hoping they will see this and reach out again. That said, they also told me that I should stay away from Graham. That makes me a bit suspicious, to be honest. There is the chance that this is Graham finally communicating intelligibly, pretending he can help so he can trick me into getting off his back. So, if you are someone who actually knows something, I would love to hear more from you. If you are Graham, I would like us to talk like reasonable people. If this is someone who is doing it for fun, it’s not funny.
Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. You know it seems odd that yours and Graham posts are so similar but yours sound normal whilst his sound like he's completely lost it. Have considered the possibility that you have already met Graham? That maybe he is closer to you than you are prepared to admit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. As you say, I only really have Graham's word for the fact that he's called Graham, but I don't know why anyone who knows me would steal my writing.

      Delete
  2. Got a reply from 'Graham': "She can sEE iT TOO. iTTT her" in reference to his walk in the woods and the dark figure that appears just shy of 1 second. I think perhaps he means April can see it as well because you took her into the tunnels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dark figure? Are you sure that’s not just the video?
      More importantly, Graham responds to your emails? He keeps ignoring mine. Has he said anything about who he is or what he wants? I really need to talk to him.

      April is fine, she’s just been having trouble sleeping lately. I think she’s just a little stressed about work and the future and stuff.

      Delete
    2. https://twitter.com/AmehSweet/status/326373301133910016/photo/1 this is what he wants, you to stop your hunt.

      the dark shadows in his walk in the wood video
      http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?mode=attach&id=29045

      I would take april's nightmares more seriously...

      Delete
  3. The message we got from Graham was 'Stop the Hunt' the question remains which hunt exactly, for all we know this dark figure is hunting April and Graham and we need to stop it?!?

    The dark figure is there at least for a few of frames check it on that apple laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This convinces me more than anything that we need to get a hold of Graham.

      Delete