Wednesday 17 April 2013

A message to "uncoveredgraham"


Hi guys.
Yesterday, a few of you have brought something to my attention that can’t just be ignored.
It seems that ever since I started this blog, there’s another blog that has been copying my posts. I was first made aware of it a few days ago, but it has been going on for months.
I have tried to contact the owner, but I’ve had no reply, so I thought it might be a bot. Going back though, it’s clear that my posts have been edited or rewritten in strange ways, to a varying degree each time, so if this is a bot it’s a strange one.
If you are a real person, I am sure you read my blog. I want to talk to you. You have been stealing the material I have been creating, and often spent hours researching, and that is not okay. I would appreciate it if you came forward and apologised for your theft, both in writing to me and on your own blog. If you do not do this, I will report you and request that your blog is taken down.
To the rest of you, thanks for pointing it out and showing your support, it’s greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment