Wednesday 24 April 2013

Finding Marcusson


Hi guys!
I would have been comfortable with waiting for Graham to make himself known, but now that he’s started messing with our archive and stalking the girls, I think we need to find him as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the only trace we have is the fact that he at some point worked for DevDor Waste. Wastewater South (as it is now known) owns the culvert, but I have been unable to find any other activity whatsoever from them. I even planned to order a new water pipe installed just to get a hold of someone from the company, but I’ve had no responses.
I really need to find this Mark Marcusson guy, but his email address is seems defunct… So, if any of you have had any dealings with Wastewater South or Mark Marcusson in the past, could you please get in touch? Even if you only have a contact number or a personal email address, I would be eternally grateful.
We need to find Graham.

4 comments:

  1. marcusson215@gmail.com is his email i believe, i took it from the website source code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom do you have a middle name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just curious really, Marcusson appears to know Graham and yet sometimes he claims he does not know Graham. Perhaps Marcusson is Graham who knows...

      Delete